INGEMOOR is a subsidiary of Vicinay Marine Group (VM) and responsible for engineering, assembly and maintenance of onshore and offshore structures. We offer different specialised services as risk analysis, customized inspection plans, advancedassessment and early decision making are the goals for an efficient MIM program.
- Promote regular inspections of mooring lines.
- Conduct inspections in coordination with offshore operators in a timely manner.
- Identify phenomena that are affecting the integrity of mooring lines
- Issue critical elements assessment report and corrective actions
- Reduce the risk of anchor line failure
- Increase availability of mooring lines
- Contribute to the extension of the lifespan of mooring lines
- Team of highly qualified and versatile professionals with appropriate technology (external or in-house design) for inspections.
- Provide full service to customers in relation to Mooring Integrity
- Differentiate ourselves from VM’s current competition thanks to the incorporation of these services associated with the product.
- Benchmark in Mooring Integrity Assessment
Connecting innovation and performance
INGEMOOR is a subsidiary of Vicinay Marine Group (VM) and responsible for engineering, assembly and maintenance of onshore and offshore structures.